On October 25th, the Envestnet Institute On Campus and DAKdirect hosted a webinar led by Jim Seuffert and Steve Clark to discuss how it is time to create intentional hiring. he Envestnet Institute on Campus program has trained over 1,500 students on Wealth Management topics. Jim and Steve discussed the following:
- A simple, but effective initiative to solve the industry’s talent gap.
- Why the participants in our program are ideal for summer internship opportunities
- How our program can fulfill your firm’s talent agenda with diverse, workforce-ready, entry-level candidates.
- Why this pool of talent has foundational knowledge that can simplify onboarding.
If you are you having issues with the following, we encourage you to watch/listen to the webinar recording and contact us to discuss how we can help.
- Difficulty locating a diverse pool of talent for summer internships and entry-level positions?
- Is using referrals, friends of family, and on-campus recruiting optimal?
- Does the time and cost of onboarding seem prohibitive?
Latest posts by Tricia Baxter (see all)
- Envestnet Institute On Campus Hosts Webinar on Intentional Hiring with DAKdirect - October 31, 2018
- A Road Map for College Women Pursuing a Career in Wealth Management - October 9, 2017
- 2017 MMI/Barron’s Industry Awards – Doing Good Award recipient - October 5, 2017