Envestnet Institute On Campus – Spring 2017 Session
Mark Your Calendars!
September 15, 2017
Deadline for list of students participating in Fall 2017
September 15, 2017
Letter of Agreement due for universities that have not completed the letter
TBA (Tentatively scheduled for last week in September)
Kick-off Webinar: Introduction to the program and demonstration of the eLearning platform
*Recordings will be available on the platform within 24 hours of the webinar.
TBA (Tentatively scheduled for mid-late November)
Program ends. Students should have completed all requirements.
Certificates will be issued to all students by December 15, 2017.
Each University will be offered twenty five scholarships.
It is appropriate for sophomores, juniors, seniors and graduate students.
Students must complete each required class and score 80 or above on each test. Students may take the tests as often as they need to achieve this minimum score.
A Complete Understanding of Managed Investment Solutions
- MMI-100: Introduction to the Investment Advisory Industry
- MMI-101: Basics of Investing
- MMI-102: The Evolution of Managed Investment Solutions Industry
- MMI-200: Advisor Sales Process and Client Interview
- MMI-201: Baby Boomer Investing
- MMI-202: Technology to Service and Support Managed Solutions
- MMI-203: The Unified Managed Household and What it Means to the Financial Advisory Business
Each class offers a test at the completion to ‘Test Your Knowledge’.
Additional content will be available on industry trends, as well as:
- Career Opportunities
- Preparing for an Interview
- Writing an Impactful Resume
Envestnet Institute On Campus Is A Joint Initiative By Industry Leaders
Through DAKdirect, Steve Clark and DAK Associates are partnering with us to highlight students that have completed the program and are pursuing entry level positions in the industry. Click here to learn more.
FundFire is offering our students a complementary subscription for 4 months. This is a great opportunity for students to stay up to date on the current happenings in the industry. Click here to learn more.