Envestnet Institute On Campus – Summer 2021 Session
Mark Your Calendars!
Friday, June 4, 2021
Deadline for list of students participating in summer 2021. A Kickoff email will be sent to get you started.
Monday, June 7, 2021
Summer 2021 session begins.
Friday, July 9, 2021
Program ends. Students should have completed all requirements.
Throughout the session
Badge of completion issued to all students that have met all the requirements.
Each University will be offered twenty five seats. It is appropriate for sophomores, juniors, seniors and graduate students. Students must complete each required class and score 80 or above on each test. Students may take the tests as often as they need to achieve this minimum score.
A Complete Understanding of Managed Investment Solutions
- EIOC-100: Introduction to the Investment Advisory Industry
- EIOC-101: Basics of Investing
- EIOC-102: The Evolution of Managed Investment Solutions Industry
- EIOC-200: Advisor Sales Process and Client Interview
- EIOC-201: Baby Boomer Investing
- EIOC-202: Technology to Service and Support Managed Solutions
- EIOC-203: The Unified Managed Household and What it Means to the Financial Advisory Business
Each class offers a test at the completion to ‘Test Your Knowledge’.
Additional content will be available on industry trends, as well as:
- Career opportunities
- Preparing for an interview
- Writing an impactful resume
- Getting started on LinkedIn
Envestnet Institute On Campus Is a Joint Initiative by Industry Leaders
Through DAKdirect, Steve Clark and DAK Associates are partnering with us to highlight students that have completed the program and are pursuing entry level positions in the industry. Click here to learn more.
FundFire is offering our students a complementary subscription for four months. This is a great opportunity for students to stay up to date on the current happenings in the industry. Click here to learn more.
We have an obligation and a responsibility to be investing in our students and our schools. We must make sure that people who have the grades, the desire and the will, but not the money, can still get the best education possible.
Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value.