Fall 2023 Session
Monday, September 18 – Monday, November 13
Envestnet Institute On Campus – Session Information
Fall Session 2023
Mark Your Calendars!
Monday, September 18, 2023
Fall session begins. “Student Welcome” email sent on how to get started. *Link to kickoff webinar event included.
Monday, September 18, 2023 at 12:00PM (EDT)
Kickoff webinar to introduce the program (*will be recorded for those not able to attend)
Monday, November 13, 2023
Fall session ends. All classes and tests should be completed.
**Certificate of completion available once each student has met all program requirements.
Each University will be offered twenty five seats. It is appropriate for sophomores, juniors, seniors and graduate students. Students must complete each required class and score 80% or above on each test. Students may take the tests as often as they need to achieve this minimum score.
Any questions can be sent directly to Katy Yocom, Program Management, Director.
A Complete Understanding of Managed Investment Solutions
- EIOC-100: Introduction to the Investment Advisory Industry
- EIOC-101: Basics of Investing
- EIOC-102: The Evolution of Managed Investment Solutions Industry
- EIOC-200: Advisor Sales Process and Client Interview
- EIOC-201: Baby Boomer Investing
- EIOC-202: Technology to Service and Support Managed Solutions
- EIOC-203: The Unified Managed Household and What it Means to the Financial Advisory Business
Each class offers a test at the completion to ‘Test Your Knowledge’.
Additional content will be available on industry trends, as well as:
- Career opportunities
- Preparing for an interview
- Writing an impactful resume
- Getting started on LinkedIn
Envestnet Institute On Campus Is a Joint Initiative by Industry Leaders
FundFire is offering our students a complementary subscription for four months. This is a great opportunity for students to stay up to date on the current happenings in the industry. Click here to learn more.
We have an obligation and a responsibility to be investing in our students and our schools. We must make sure that people who have the grades, the desire and the will, but not the money, can still get the best education possible.
Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value.