Students are generally unaware of the current products, technologies, and acronyms used as well as the multiple opportunities and career paths available in the industry.
Envestnet Institute On Campus showcases foundational knowledge on how the industry works as well as current career paths that are available.
Career awareness and knowledge strengthens students’ positioning for employment.
- Seven self-paced eLearning classes, each approximately an hour in length with an accompanying required test
- Additional four hours of optional training
- Opportunity to opt-in to our Resume Hub
- Separate initiative for women interested in asset and wealth management
- Industry sponsored with no cost to students or universities
Envestnet Institute On Campus graduate Hezekiah Ross reflecting on how the program has benefited his employer and he as an Account Manager for Associated Investor Services. ~video recorded at Envestnet Summit; May 2019~