Women in Wealth Management
Led by successful and celebrated women leaders in the industry, the mission of Women in Wealth Management is to create awareness , educate, and support women in the wealth and asset management industry.
- Often, women are not aware of the wide range of career opportunities offered within the industry. We shine a spotlight on a multitude of roles that seek unique, specialized skill sets, including some of the lesser-known areas that help this industry operate and thrive.
- We want women to experience the rewards of the industry. We are also on a mission to clear up any misconceptions! The fact is, wealth management professionals help people plan and save to meet their financial goals and prepare for the future. It really is a noble profession.
- Women in Wealth Management continually posts fresh content—white papers, blogs, podcasts and articles—all targeted specifically to women who are interested in learning more about wealth management, and perhaps, will pursue a career in this rewarding industry.
- Women in Wealth Management provides an enriching mentorship program that matches college women mentees with dedicated industry professionals who are committed to informing, guiding and supporting their students. Mentees tell us they appreciate the focus on their unique priorities, the resources we provide, and the resume, LinkedIn and the interview preparedness they receive from their Women in Wealth Management mentors.
- Once the course is completed, women are invited to join Cheryl Nash’s private Women In Wealth LinkedIn group, a network of incredible women who encourage and empower each other every day to succeed in this great industry.
Cheryl Nash, as Chief Executive Officer of Tegra118, an established and trusted leader in wealth technology, I drive the strategic vision for our award-winning wealth tech solutions. I ‘grew up’ in this industry and have held roles in nearly every business functional area, giving me true insight and appreciation for the contributions of the talented individuals I now lead. I deeply value the enduring relationships I’ve cultivated over the years and am committed to pushing the boundaries of what’s expected in wealth management with future-forward technology innovation. As a passionate advocate of diversity and inclusion, I am dedicated to doing my part to drive positive change by educating, empowering and championing others. Learn More >
Who We Are
Women in Wealth Management Leadership Team
Did You Know?
Cerulli | ThinkAdvisor, ’17
Women in Wealth Management Mentorship Program
Jean Heath, MD Head of Asset Manager Network, Manager Solutions, at Envestnet, outlines how the Envestnet Institute On Campus program and the Women in Wealth Management Mentorship program are educating, inspiring, and motivating young women to pursue and achieve a successful career in the wealth management industry.
Now in it’s third year, the Women in Wealth Management mentoring program is for women who have completed the requirements of the Envestnet Institute On Campus program. The program is open to students who are planning to graduate in May 2020.
The objective of the Women in Wealth Management Mentoring program is to promote relationships between students interested in asset and wealth management with respected leaders in the industry. The rewards are mutually beneficial! In addition to the multitude of benefits our students gain from partnering with their mentor, our Women in Wealth Management professionals welcome the fresh perspectives and ideas from their students through reverse mentorship.