Women in Wealth Management
An extraordinary initiative for women interested in a career in wealth and asset management
Led by successful and celebrated women leaders in the industry, the mission of Women in Wealth Management is to create awareness , educate, and support women in the wealth and asset management industry.
- Often, women are not aware of the wide range of career opportunities offered within the industry. We shine a spotlight on a multitude of roles that seek unique, specialized skill sets, including some of the lesser-known areas that help this industry operate and thrive.
- We want women to experience the rewards of the industry. We are also on a mission to clear up any misconceptions! The fact is, wealth management professionals help people plan and save to meet their financial goals and prepare for the future. It really is a noble profession.
- Women in Wealth Management continually posts fresh content—white papers, blogs, podcasts and articles—all targeted specifically to women who are interested in learning more about wealth management, and perhaps, will pursue a career in this rewarding industry.
- Women in Wealth Management provides an enriching mentorship program that matches college women mentees with dedicated industry professionals who are committed to informing, guiding and supporting their students. Mentees tell us they appreciate the focus on their unique priorities, the resources we provide, and the resume, LinkedIn and the interview preparedness they receive from their Women in Wealth Management mentors.
- Once the course is completed, women are invited to join Cheryl Nash’s private Women In Wealth LinkedIn group, a network of incredible women who encourage and empower each other every day to succeed in this great industry.
Listen to Cheryl Nash explain how the Women in Wealth Management Initiative is helping young, driven women create a career in the financial services industry.
Cheryl Nash, President, Investment Services at Fiserv drives the strategic vision for industry-leading technology solutions in wealth management. With over 30 years of experience, her consultative approach has yielded enduring client partnerships. Cheryl’s expertise and deep knowledge of industry trends, priorities and challenges have established her as a highly sought-after subject matter expert and speaker. Cheryl has received numerous awards and recognition’s for her contributions and achievements to the industry and as a champion for diversity.
Who We Are
Women in Wealth Management Leadership Team
Did You Know?
Women represent 51% of the population but only 16% of the financial advisor headcount, according to the U.S. Census Bureau
There is an uptick in female rookie advisors which could indicate a positive trend toward an even gender distribution.
Cerulli | ThinkAdvisor, ’17
Women in Wealth Management Mentorship Program
Jean Hempel, Managing Director at Envestnet, outlines how the Envestnet Institute On Campus program and the Women in Wealth Management Mentorship program are educating, inspiring, and motivating young women to pursue and achieve a successful career in the wealth management industry.
Now in it’s third year, the Women in Wealth Management mentoring program is for women who have completed the requirements of the Envestnet Institute On Campus program. The program is open to students who are planning to graduate in May 2020.
The objective of the Women in Wealth Management Mentoring program is to promote relationships between students interested in asset and wealth management with respected leaders in the industry. The rewards are mutually beneficial! In addition to the multitude of benefits our students gain from partnering with their mentor, our Women in Wealth Management professionals welcome the fresh perspectives and ideas from their students through reverse mentorship.